Building your community
Custom Onboarding Flows
Track new community members, event attendance, and more in Salesforce.
What Heartbeat's Salesforce Integration Does
What we pull
- Events (HB users & zoom attendees with a matching email even if they're not an HB user)
- Match-ups (Email & Call) - only known match-ups or self-reports
- Voice calls - only counted if there's at least 2 people
- Go /integrations
- click on "connect with SFDC"
- Login (you may already be logged in)
FAQs & Troubleshooting
Which contacts does Heartbeat sync
We match based on email
Does HB override any SFDC info
What data is stored
Everything you'd expect — start/end time, name of event, attendees, time in event (stored in minutes under the DURATION field in the EVENT object).
How often is information synced
At the top of every hour
What if I have 2 contacts with the same email?
maybe remove this
Do you create new contacts
No, but we're exploring this
How is the data stored
Voice calls, emails are stored as EVENTS and emails are stored as TASKS
Does Heartbeat read any data from SFDC
No, we only search based on Heartbeat emails to map to a Salesforce contact, but no SFDC info is read or stored for any Heartbeat-SFDC actions.
On this page
- Salesforce Integration
- What Heartbeat's Salesforce Integration Does
- What we pull
- Installation Steps
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Which contacts does Heartbeat sync
- Does HB override any SFDC info
- What data is stored
- How often is information synced
- What if I have 2 contacts with the same email?
- Do you create new contacts
- How is the data stored
- Does Heartbeat read any data from SFDC